Reserve Power Batteries
Advanced Maintenance-Free Tubular Plate GEL Batteries for Renewable Energy Storage
RES SOPzV is an advanced energy storage solution ideal for autonomous/hybrid PV systems in residential, telecom or infrastructure installations where demand for no water refilling and long cycle life is essential.
Enhanced valve regulated technology with electrolyte in GEL form and high performance tubular positive plates are used to produce an exceptional combination of benefits in a single battery.
The products are developed by SUNLIGHT’s R&D team which constantly designs and evaluates new innovative solutions to better meet market needs based on the latest technological trends, industry developments and market feedback.
SUNLIGHT’s products and services have gained international recognition by ensuring uninterrupted and reliable operations in a wide range of critical applications for a broad spectrum of industries, such as Telecom and Power networks.
Long cycle life
Tubular positive plates and GEL electrolyte technology provide unique advantages in prolonging cycling operation to a 60% DoD cycle life of 2000 cycles at 20°C.
Performance and reliability
Optimum design, special lead calcium alloys composition, exclusive use of high quality materials and state of the art European manufacturing facilities ensure high capacity performance, efficiency and reliability.
Maintenance-free design with internal pressure relief valve ensures no site visits for topping up.
Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms verified by independent 3rd party certification agencies.
Complete & flexible energy storage solution
Fast delivery of modular battery systems with all the necessary accessories for safe installation in trays.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Significant benefits in terms of cost per cycle and lifetime value maximization.
- Tubular plate design
- Optimized Lead Calcium Tin Alloy reducing hydrogen evolution
- Red Lead in-house production by 99.99% Pure Lead
- Dry Filling process
- Pasted negative plates of grid design
- Paste mixture that ensures high adherence and cohesion
- Optimized corrosion resistant Lead Calcium Tin Alloy
- Robust construction
- Long life expander
- High porosity grade material
- Allow migration of ions during charge/discharge
- More acid in the surrounding area of the plates
- Highly microporous material
- Fine pore structure
- Low electrical resistance
- Sulphuric acid immobilized in GEL form
- State of the art GEL filling equipment
- High purity silica for GEL formation
- Effective diffusion of GEL
- High impact resistant Polypropylene for the container
- Lid welding, trimming and tightness control
- Maintenance-free design
- Pressure relief
- Integral flame arrestor
Advanced design of pole post and its sealing to the lid. Rubber ring with optimized hardness and acid resistance
Terminal bridge manufactured with Cast On Strap process
Off-grid or smart grid connected power systems electrifying houses, hotels, hospitals, schools or factories.
Infrastructure PV systems
Remote telecom stations, water pumping, oil & gas distribution, traffic signaling, road lighting, telemetry, security systems.