Motive Power Batteries
HydroSave (Low Maintenance Batteries) – Not Available
SUNLIGHT HydroSave Series, is a low maintenance series with up to 13 weeks intervals between watering, produced in our state-of-the-art production facility in Greece, EU.
The HydroSave range complies with the DIN EN 60254-2 standard.
SUNLIGHT’s products and services have gained international recognition by ensuring uninterrupted and reliable operations in a wide range of critical applications for a broad spectrum of industries, including Material Handling and Logistics.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership compared to conventional systems
- Reduced maintenance costs: 8 weeks water topping-up interval that can be extended up to 13 weeks with the use of airlift system
- Equivalent design life and performance compared to conventional DIN design motive power batteries
- Increased operational safety, due to the electrolyte level indicator in standard system
- Flexibility and fast product delivery, due to production customization capabilities
- Tested and reliable solution
- Peace-of-mind, through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network
- Low Antimony plate alloy. The specially formulated plate alloy, combined with the increased cell head space, minimizes the water consumption of the batteries, while on the same time extending the watering intervals.
- Minimal maintenance costs. Thanks to the longer watering intervals, the maintenance costs of the battery are significantly lower.
- Reduced expected repair costs. The low water consumption minimizes damages caused by low water conditions.
- Bolted connections making repair and maintenance a breeze.
- Available in 3 different versions according to the required watering intervals:
|Hydrosave 4||Hydrosave 8||Hydrosave 13|
|Watering interval||4 weeks||8 weeks||13 weeks|
|Charger||50 Hz||HF||HF + Air Lift|
|Electrolyte level Indicator||YES||YES||YES|
HydroSave batteries can be used in all kinds of forklift trucks, cleaning machines and other electric vehicles.
Big warehouses where the maintenance cost of watering the batteries is a significant part of their overall operating costs.
Experience in battery service has shown that if users would focus on proper watering, normal battery life would greatly increase and a significant part of battery repair costs would not be required.