Li.ON ESS – Innovative & Unique Product for Energy Storage Applications
In a world where clean energy has become of utmost importance, Battery Energy Storage Systems become an absolute necessity.
Towards a sustainable transition to green electrification, SUNLIGHT offers a new Lithium-based Energy Storage System, Li.ON ESS. All new, with a never before seen efficiency Li.ON ESS is capable to support applications ranging from household, to industrial up to complete grid-supporting storage solutions. It is supported by our GLocal cloud for reaching, monitoring, and offering maintenance even in the most remote installations.
Li.ON ESS is the most Innovative & Unique product for Energy Storage Applications. It is made to offer high added value experience to users in terms of:
- Product: Industrial & Modular Design
- Bi-Directional Communication / BMS / GLocal: Continuous Control, Operation Status, Feedback Generation
- Remote Service Capabilities: Easy Maintenance – Massive Cost Savings
- Performance: Unique Features & Safety
Why to choose SUNLIGHT for your ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM:
A major manufacturer in industrial batteries, with representatives in more than 100 countries worldwide!
- 20 years of experience in Lithium Chemistry
- Modular, expandable storage solutions of 5kWh up to 200kWh
- Compatible with a wide range of inverters
- Equipped with GLocal, SUNLIGHT’s Cloud System for 24/7 battery monitoring remotely via PC, mobile, tablet
- Notification, warnings, and alarms are sent directly to Clients and SUNLIGHT
- SUNLIGHT is the first company to offer bi-directional communication over GLocal cloud, allowing for remote maintenance, diagnosis & debugging, eliminating downtime to absolute minimum
- Ideal for remote off-grid installations with the unique technology of module remote disconnection in case of failure without interrupting the battery operation. Crucial for remote installations with low accessibility
- Avoid the need for personnel on-site and massive cost and time savings due to remote maintenance & continuous control capability
- Unprecedented battery service life due to active balancing BMS
SUNLIGHT Li.ON ESS Client Satisfaction Approach:
- Provision of extensive technical training to all people in any place by SUNLIGHT & customer service
- Offering of 24/7 remote technical support
- Fast service provision & modules stock availability at customer’s premises for immediate reaction in case of a potential malfunction
- Module remote disconnection in case of failure without interrupting the battery operation