We are proud for the products and services we provide to our clients thanks to our team of dedicated people and we are constantly looking for new talents and experienced professionals.
If you are passionate for the battery industry, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to become a member of our creative and innovative team, then send us your resume to email@example.com
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world’s top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst (ITA0719) to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
- Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
- Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
- Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
- Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in IT related field;
- 3 years previous work experience in IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre;
- Excellent knowledge and command of English language;
- Incident Management experience;
- Basic user Active Directory administration;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 & 10;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications and Office365 applications environment;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes, techniques and technologies.
The company offers
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Private health care;
- Dynamic and modern environment;
- Continuous training and development.