SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 1000 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure. The company seeks to hire a Sales Support and Testing Engineer (code: SALESO1) to join our factory’s Sales Technical Support department and provide pre-sales and after-sales support for defense products. The role reports directly to the Sales Support Manager and is based in Xanthi, Greece.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and technical support of new projects and quotations
- Acceptance testing of advanced batteries in Sunlight laboratories
- Surveillance of installed products and verification of warranty conditions
- Communication and assistance on technical requests from Customers
- Travel on-site as Field Engineer for commissioning, installation, testing and evaluation of advanced batteries
- Preparation of technical documents (manuals, instructions, logistics, reports etc.)
Candidate profile / Requirements:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in Greek and English; any other language such as German, Spanish or French is a major plus.
- Willing to travel
- Flexible, able to work in office environment as well as hands-on in laboratory and confined installation areas
- Responsible, with problem-solving skills, enjoys dealing with tasks of high importance
- Familiar or with some experience in product quality, testing, service and customer support is a plus
- Team spirit player, fast-learner, passion for completing tasks, working under pressure in a fast-paced and multi-tasking working environment.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Dynamic and creative environment
- Career Opportunities.