SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 1000 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense, Construction and Infrastructure.
The company seeks to hire a Presales Engineer (PSE 0620) for its Product Management Department to provide technical support to Sales department and customers. The role reports to the Manager of Industrial Products Management and is based in Athens.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Pre-Sales Engineering
- Support sales & customers’ requests
- Create, fill and complete technical documents, specifications and technical files for RFQs, Tenders, Technical Issues & Claims (after-sales first evaluation)
- Create and update files of supporting programs and databases
- Support of the Product Management department issues.
Candidate profile / Requirements:
- University degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of previous professional experience in a similar position within the industry sector
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office & Tools, SAP or similar ERP software)
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- Experience in battery / energy storage systems
- Experience in preparing technical documentation for tenders
- Be familiar with Technical standards, UL, UN, IEEE, DIN, IEC
- Fluency in Greek and English; any other language is a plus.
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills, fast-learning, passion for completing tasks, working under pressure in a fast-paced and multi-tasking working environment.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Dynamic and creative environment
- Career Opportunities.