Our company seeks to hire a Marine Lithium Product Manager (PMML 0120), based in Athens. The role will be reporting to the Supervisor of Lithium PM and will be responsible for understanding the needs and applications, product features design, project management and commercialization of products dedicated to marine applications.
We will only consider applications from candidates who are coming from the marine industry (engines, construction, design, maintenance, etc.) and who also have commercial background within the following areas: product management, sales engineering or pre-sales.
The successful candidate supports and participates as follows:
- Deep understanding of product requirements and application specifications;
- Competition, technology and market monitoring in order to form internal reports and proposals for new strategic initiatives;
- Form proposals on new product developments, and coordinate new product development projects;
- Pricing analysis submit proposals to Management on price adjustments;
- Create product and market presentations in order to highlight product benefits / explain business trends / support managements decisions;
- Sales and customers training on product specifications and benefits;
- Support Marketing Communication department on new promotional material development;
- Pre-sales support: Collect product and technical documentation within the organization in order to reply to customer RFQs, propose product solutions to customer requests, and provide technical information according to customer requirements. Make basic sizing calculations in order to propose optimal cost-effective solutions that meet customer needs;
- Product database maintenance.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized institution in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, MBA would be an asset;
- 5-15 years of experience in engineering or product management position (in the electrical design or electrical maintenance/or boat electrical engineering) and a broader understanding of how the batteries and the engines interact inside the boat with vital electric and electronic systems as well as power generation;
- Aptitude in standard numerical exercises (P&L, sales reports, navigation through figures, pricing, margins);
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Other languages will be highly appreciated;
- Proficiency in Excel & Power Point is mandatory;
- Positive attitude, team spirit, strong work ethics and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time;
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- Ability to absorb and transmit product knowledge;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and a complex product portfolio;
- Ability to travel.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits;
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Career Opportunities.