OPzV Batteries (Standby Applications)
SUNLIGHT’s OPzV batteries are characterized by maintenance-free, long service life, excellent reliable performance even in harsh conditions (high operating temperature or unsta ble power network) and durability under cyclic use, thus providing a premium efficient and cost effective energy solution.
Optimum design, according to DIN international standards, exclusive use of high quality raw materials, robust construction and state of the art manufacturing processes make this OPzV range an ideal solution for high demanding stationary applications.
Long service life
- Tubular positive plates, GEL form electrolyte and a unique sliding pole design, offer a design life of up to 18 years for 2V cells or 15 years for 6V & 12V blocks as well as more than 1500 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge.
Outstanding performance and reliability
- Products of optimum design with use of high quality raw materials, European state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on advanced submarine battery manufacturing ensure remarkable performance, exceeding values as defined by the DIN international standards.
Reduced maintenance cost
- Maintenance-free design without water topping-up needs.
- Vertical and horizontal installation. Racks designed for easy installation, battery maintenance and optimal space utilization.
- Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms and verified by independant 3rd party certification agency.
Complete battery solution
- Complete and ready to install systems with all the necessary accessories. Also flame retardant containers and battery management systems are available upon request.
- Design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability, fast delivery.
- 24×7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support, through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Maximum lifetime value and cost efficiency.
- Tubular plate design
- Optimized Lead Calcium Tin Alloy reducing hydrogen volution
- Red Lead in-house production by Pure Lead
- Dry Filling with Red Lead
- Pasted negative plates of grid design
- Optimized Lead Calcium Tin Alloy
- Robust construction
- Highly porous woven material
- Increased diameter with high Positive Active Mass (PAM)
- Secure fitment with gauntlet
- Manufactured with high quality, robust materials following certified processes
- Immobilized in GEL form
- World class equipment for GEL production and battery filling
- High porosity grade material
- Heavy Duty ABS Material
- Optionally flame retardant (Class VO) ABS material
- Thick wall container
- Pressure relief
- Integral flame arrestor
- Premium sliding design with brush insert and rubber seal in the lid
- Hardness and acid resistance
External lntercell Connectors
- Fully insulated
- Fixed with plasticized safety screw and probe hole on the top
- Threaded female M10
Internal Monoblock lntercell Connectors
- Copper bars premium design
- Colour coded pole washers
- UPS systems
- Power generation & distribution
- Emergency lightning
- Transportation signaling
- Automation & measuring systems