STB Front Access Batteries (Standby Applications)
SUNLIGHT STB is a quality battery range, developed for telecom applications requiring high level of reliability and performance. It is a maintenance-free energy storage solution that offers superior performance, ease of installation and friendly service/maintenance design.
Developed in compact sizes the batteries fit in 19’’, 23’’ international standard power supply cabinets and meet ETSI rack configurations. Exclusive use of high quality materials, robust construction and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes make STB batteries the most tested and compatible power storage solution for the Base Transceiver Stations of every telecommunication network.
Outstanding performance and reliability
- Products of optimum design made from high quality raw materials in state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on battery manufacturing, ensure reliability in applications demanding high performance.
Reduced maintenance cost
- Maintenance-free design without water topping-up needs.
- Increased energy density & narrow design. Convenient Front Terminals offer quick installation and easy battery maintenance. Optimal racks and cabinets for maximum space utilization.
Long service life
- Unique design and special lead-calcium-tin alloys composition offer float/ standby expected service life of over 12 years (20ºC).
- Extensive operational safety testing performed.
Complete battery solution
- Complete and delivered ready for use systems with all the necessary accessories. All the batteries include an integrated central degassing system which allows any excessive gas to be vented externally by using an optional degassing kit.
- Design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability.
- 24×7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Maximum lifetime value and cost efficiency.
- Capacity range: 50-170Ah
- Voltage: 12V
- EUROBAT Classification: Long Life
- VRLA AGM or GEL technology batteries, sealed type with safety pressure relief valve
- Always in VO container (material with flame retardant for higher safety at critical applications)
- Accompanied with a metal bar for batteries’ connection
- Plastic cover above the terminals
- Telecom wireless Base Transceiver Stations
- Outdoor wireline cabinets
- Broadband, microwave repeater and fiber optic regeneration sites
- Access Network Equipments
- Local Area Networks
- UPS/EPS back up power