SPHR Batteries (Standby Applications)
SUNLIGHT SPHR is a maintenance free, Valve Regulated Lead Acid battery range, which has been specially developed to provide high power output to Uninterruptible Power Supply systems for limited discharge time. SPHR batteries can deliver up to 30% more power compared to conventional general purpose UPS series or in other words cover UPS loads for short periods of time with 30% less cost.
This boosted available power is a result of advanced product design that offers high performance for the most demanding UPS applications.
- With low internal resistance and efficient discharge characteristics SPHR batteries can be applied to UPS applications that require superior energy density.
- During the service life, there is no need to check the level of the electrolyte or to add water. Ventilation requirements also are minimum.
Safety valve and leak proof container
- The construction of the SPHR batteries with a highly resistant material -standard ABS (UL94 HB) or optionally flame retardant ABS (UL94 V0)- guarantees that no electrolyte leakage will occur from the terminals or case.
Performance on wide temperature range
- SPHR batteries operate within a wide range of temperature. Discharge -20ºC~60ºC, Charge -10ºC~50ºC, Storage -20ºC~50ºC. The optimum temperature for the operation of the battery is 20ºC – 25ºC.
Low Self-discharge Rate
- Using a lead calcium tin alloy, the self–discharge is very low (less than 3% of capacity per month at 20ºC). The battery can be stored for six months under normal conditions (up to 25ºC) with no permanent effect on the capacity or the expected service life.
- Capacity range: 33W–1000W (10min)
- Voltage: 12V
- EUROBAT Classification: General Purpose/High Performance
- VRLA AGM technology batteries, sealed type with safety pressure relief valve
- Available also in VO container (material with flame retardant for higher safety at critical applications)
- Recognized by UL (File No MH18852).
- Compliance with IEC 60896 Part 21 & 22 and BS6290 Part 4.
- IT systems
- Data centers
- Power generation plants and substations
- Telecommunication electrical equipments
- Robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment
- Broadcasting systems
- Various telemeter equipments
- SPHR 12V-1000W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-700W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-570W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-500W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-420W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-370W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-320W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-260W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-211W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-165W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-135W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-105W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-70W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-48W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-39W Data Sheet
- SPHR 12V-33W Data Sheet