RES SOPzS Batteries (Renewable Energy Storage Applications)
RES SOPzS is an advanced cost efficient solution ideal for energy storage for residential solar installations as well as telecom or other infrastructure systems that demand long cycle life and increased watering intervals.
Enhanced tubular plate technology specially designed for renewable energy applications and SUNLIGHT’s solid experience on industrial batteries produce an exceptional combination of benefits in a single battery.
Long cycle life
- Tubular positive plates and special low-antimony lead alloy composition provide unique advantages in prolonging cycling operation to a 60% DoD cycle life of 2000 cycles at 20°C.
Performance and reliability
- Optimum design, exclusive use of high quality materials, robust construction and state of the art European manufacturing facilities ensure high capacity performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Increased electrolyte volume in large translucent containers and special low antimony alloys ensure rare and easy on site visits for topping up.
- Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms verified by independent 3rd party certification agencies.
Complete & flexible energy storage solution
- Fast delivery of modular battery systems with all the necessary accessories for safe installation in trays.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Significant benefits in terms of cost per cycle and lifetime value maximization.
- Tubular plate design
- Special low antimony lead alloy
- Red Lead in-house production by 99,9% Pure Lead
- Dry Filling process
- Paste mixture ensures high adherence and cohesion
- Pasted negative plates of grid design
- Optimized low antimony lead alloy
- Robust construction
- Long life expander
- Manufactured from microporous silica-based PVC material
- Allow migration of ions during charge/discharge
- More acid in the surrounding area of the plates
- Highly microporous material
- Fine pore structure
- Low electrical resistance
- Ultrasonic welding
- High purity sulphuric acid with nominal density of 1.24 +/- 0,01 kg/l (20°C)
Container / Lid
- Large volume container
- High impact resistant, translucent Polypropylene for the container
- Lid welding, trimming and tightness control
- Electrolyte basket level marking, specially designed lid, anti-surge baffle
- Advanced design of pole post and its sealing to the lid.
- Rubber ring with optimized hardness and acid resistance
- Terminal bridge manufactured with Cast On Strap process
- Off-grid or smart grid connected power systems electrifying houses, hotels, hospitals, schools or factories.
- Autonomous or hybrid power systems for base transceiver stations.
Infrastructure PV systems
- Water pumping, oil & gas distribution, traffic signaling, road lighting, telemetry, security systems.