OPzS Batteries (Standby Applications)
SUNLIGHT’s OPzS batteries are characterized by low maintenance requirements, long service life and excellent capacity performance while operating in high temperature or unstable power network, thus providing a premium efficient and cost effective energy solution.
Optimized design, according to DIN international standards, exclusive use of high quality raw materials, robust construction and state of the art manufacturing processes make this OPzS range the ideal solution for stationary applications demanding high level of safety and reliability.
Long service life
- Tubular positive plates, unique sliding pole design and special alloys composition offer a design life of 20 years for 2V cells and 18 years for 6V & 12V blocks as well as more than 2300 cycles for 2V cells and 2000 cycles for blocks (60% Depth of Discharge @ 20C)
Outstanding performance and reliability
- Products of optimum design with use of high quality raw materials, European state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on advanced submarine battery manufacturing ensure remarkable performance, exceeding values as defined by the DIN international standards.
- Low maintenance design with reduced topping up needs. Transparent container for easy visual electrolyte level monitoring.
- Racks designed for optimal space utilization, quick installation and easy battery maintenance. 6V and 12V blocks available for applications where space is limited.
- Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms and verified by independant 3rd party certification agency.
Complete battery solution
- Complete and ready to install systems, batteries in filled and charged or dry charged form with all the necessary accessories. Extensive range of added value services.
- Design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability, fast delivery.
- 24×7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support, through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Maximum lifetime value and cost efficiency.
- Tubular plate design
- Special low antimony lead alloy (≤1.65% Sb)
- Red Lead in-house production by 99,9% Pure Lead
- Dry Filling process
- Paste mixture ensures highbadherence and cohesion
- Pasted negative plates of grid design
- Optimized low antimony lead alloy
- Robust construction
- Long life expander
- Highly microporous material
- Fine pore structure
- Low electrical resistance
- Ultrasonic welding
- Welding with high quality alloy
- Optimized design
- High purity sulphuric acid with nominal density of 1.24 +1- 0,01 kg/1 (20°C)
- Manufactured from microporous silica-based PVC material
- Allow migration of ions during charge/discharge
- More acid in the surrounding area of the plates
Container I Lid
- High impact resistant, transparent SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile) for the container
- Robust ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Material for the lid
- Sealing between container – lid with polyurethane Stobicoll resin
- 100% leakage quality control with high precision froehlich equipment
- Ceramic plugs available
- Low maintenance design
- Flame arresting
- Funnel plugs also available
- Premium sliding design with rubber seal in the lid
- Corrosion resistance
- Brass insert
- Threaded female M10 terminal posts
External lntercell Connectors
- Fully insulated
- Fixed with plastic head bolt safety screw and probe hole on the top
Monoblocks’ Internal lntercell Connectors
- Copper bars premium design
- Outside of the container connection
- Power generation & distribution
- UPS systems
- Emergency lightning
- Transportation signaling